Hot-applied and cold applied, pre-packaged, pourable, highly bonding, ready to melt on hot for concrete and asphalt pavements and bridge deck surfaces. Sealant and Mastic is composed of quality-selected asphalt, clean, hard, durable particles of wear resistant aggregates, synthetic rubber polymers, anti-oxidants, naturally occurring and man made reinforcing materials. Supplied in black and grey colors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Creates a highly adhesive, flexible and durable repair that supports heavy loads in all climates
- Highly bonds to AC and PCC pavement
- Long-term solution (5 years or more performance)
- Engineered design in premeasured package with no field blending
- Easy installation
- 2-5 person crew can apply using different material applications with no compaction required
- Creates long-lasting durable repair saving you time and money
- Use in a large variety of pavement distresses saving you time and money
- Long lasting repair reduces costs associated with maintaining the same repair and allows you to focus on other repairs
- Prepackaged and mixed assures you that the product will work as intended and reduces errors associated with application
- Easy installation reduces errors and enhances worker satisfaction
- Allows the traffic flow to continue with minimal interruption
- Reduces overall costs of application and improves productivity to repair more distresses
- Elastic technical characteristics to intact with pavement crack and joint movement.
- High softening point to address the hot weather condition.
- Feathered edge repairs for extra wide pavement cracks, pavement joint separations.
- Leveling bridge approaches or other settlements at structures, spalled concrete joints.
- Utility cuts, potholes, leveling depressed thermal cracks.
- Repairs prior to surface treatments and overlays.
- Repair of other pavement distresses.
- High viscosity pavement preservation sealants intended for highway, streets, and aviation application.
- Sealing longitudinal and transverse joints and random cracks.
- Effective barrier against damages, debris, sand, and moisture into the pavement.
- Ready for traffic in less than 30 minutes
- Available Hot and/or Cold Apply